Spring Break 2013 Basketball Camps
Rocky Mountain Youth Sports (RMYS) is offering two activities during Poudre School District Spring Break (March 18-22, 2013) to provide opportunities for young players to enjoy basketball!
for PreK-5th Grade Boys & Girls
- Fees are non-refundable. No partial refunds if you miss a session.
- PreK-1st grades $35: March 18-20 from 9-10:15 am
at Preston Middle School FULL - NO Walkins.
- 2nd-3rd grades $45: March 18-20 from 10:30-12pm Noon
at Preston Middle School. Walk-ins welcome.
- 4th-5th grades $60: March 18-20 from 9:15-11:15 am
at Webber Middle School. Walk-ins welcome.
- Each camp session designed specifically per age group
- Basketball fundamentals of dribbling, passing & shooting
- Sessions emphasize teamwork through game play & fun!
- Various local coaches will lead the camps with assistance from high school/college players
- Space limited to 35 so register NOW to reserve YOUR spot.
- Register NOW throught March 5th for early registration rates!
- Registration fee increases $10 on March 6th
5-8th Grades Open Gym for Boys & GirlsUnfortunately, we did not have enough player register to have an effective session. Open Gyms are cancelled.
Call us at 970-631-9310 and we'll take your information and payment options. Our typical office hours are Tuesday through Thursday from 9 am - 3 pm and Fridays from 9 am - noon.